natcleary

Book Lovers Life

I'm a mother and wife but mainly a bookaholic. I read mostly Dystopian, Post Apocalyptic, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy and anything Paranormal.
Ultraviolet - R.J. Anderson Once upon a time there was a girl who was special.

This is not her story.

Unless you count the part where I killed her.

Sixteen-year-old Alison has been sectioned in a mental institute for teens, having murdered the most perfect and popular girl at school. But the case is a mystery: no body has been found, and Alison's condition is proving difficult to diagnose. Alison herself can't explain what happened: one minute she was fighting with Tori -- the next she disintegrated. Into nothing. But that's impossible. Right?

I am finding it hard to know what to say. I really liked this book, it wasn't what I thought it would be. I cant say too much about Alison without spoiling it but I liked her character. She has had it tough because of her "condition" and then she ends up in the mental hospital. She is trying to find the answers to what happened the night that she was sectioned and why she is the way she is! R J Anderson did a great job of portraying life in the hospital and I found myself easily able to see the wards and the characters and know how it was for Alison.
Alison finally finds answers from the lovely DR. Faraday, but is he what he seems to be? I wont say anymore because I really will end up with spoilers if I do!!
Overall a great read and I would recommend it.