natcleary

Book Lovers Life

I'm a mother and wife but mainly a bookaholic. I read mostly Dystopian, Post Apocalyptic, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy and anything Paranormal.
Crusade  - Nancy Holder, Debbie Viguié I first read Crusade when it came out and I loved it and at this reread I love it even more!! The world the author created is dark and dangerous. The vampires have outed themselves and the world responded by going to war with them but they were defeated so now the vampires rule the world so to speak. There are a few schools that train Hunters and a few resistance cells. One of the schools is in Spain and Eriko is The Hunter along with her team Jamie, Holgar, Skye, Jenn and Antonio(the only "good" vampire known).
I love everything about this series. The characters are all flawed and the vampires are all blood thirsty! Jamie is such an argumentative person and so snarky but it makes him likeable. Holgar is one of my favourite characters. Skye is a white witch struggling with what she is doing to help the cause. Id highly recommend this series!!