natcleary

Book Lovers Life

I'm a mother and wife but mainly a bookaholic. I read mostly Dystopian, Post Apocalyptic, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy and anything Paranormal.
The Thirteenth Sacrifice - Debbie Viguié I have to say I loved The Thirteenth Sacrifice! It had tons of action and Samantha was an easy character to like. The book deals with killings that have occult marks on them and Samantha and her partner are trying to find the killer. Samantha has a dark past though and its something she is trying to forget. When she finds out how many girls are being murdered she has to go undercover to an extremely powerful coven. She has to go back to her childhood home in Salem which holds alot of very bad memories for her.
The Thirteenth Sacrifice is dark and doesnt hold anything back!! The witches are dark and not afraid to show it. Samantha has a lot of things to deal with and I found myself easily engrossed in the world Debbie Viguie created. Its a murder/mystery but with witches!!The ending nearly broke my heart for Samantha and Im really looking forward to book 2. This is one book that I know Ill read again and again and not get bored with it!!