natcleary

Book Lovers Life

I'm a mother and wife but mainly a bookaholic. I read mostly Dystopian, Post Apocalyptic, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy and anything Paranormal.
Blood Past - Samantha Young Samantha Young has done it again. This book was amazing.
Edens is still reeling from what happened in Blood Will Tell and is trying to deal with what she is. She knows she can trust Cyrus but who else? It seems every corner she turns someone wants her dead!! She travels to Scotland to meet her mothers family and is still really upset with Noah and the lies he told her. He will do anything to not hurt her but is he too late?
I adore this series. Samantha Youngs writing grabs you from the start of the book and doesn't let go. Eden as a character is totally kick ass and I love that she is still her sassy self even though we do see a slightly softer side of her when she meets the Douglas clan.
Noah is just *sigh*! He is strong and totally swoon worthy and I don't know what else to say about him!! He is one of my top book boyfriends ;)
Even the secondary characters are amazing. Teagan is as horrible and evil as ever. He is one twisted dude. I loved Tobe. She is sassy and a great friend to have and so like Eden in her attitude. I'm so intrigued with Darius. Even though I've read this before he still intrigues me, he has so much power and is scary. Eden is lucky to have Cyrus and Val in her life. Val is like a mother figure to her and has been her rock and Cyrus can calm her and loves her unconditionally. The relationship between Eden and all these really shape her and brings something special to the book.
This isn't as dark as book 1 but its still unbelievably good. It is packed with amazing characters, action and with a sprinkling of romance! If you want a book that engrosses you and is a world you wont forget then this book is for you.