natcleary

Book Lovers Life

I'm a mother and wife but mainly a bookaholic. I read mostly Dystopian, Post Apocalyptic, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy and anything Paranormal.
Shades of Blood - Samantha Young So sorry to see this series end but this was a brilliant last book. Samantha Young wrapped up everything nicely.
Eden has to make some tough decisions in Shades Of Blood. She faces off against the person she hates the most and she is the only one that can decide how she wants to handle it. Her relationship with Noah is hotting up but something happens to make her so angry with him. Darius is back and as scary as ever. He has a test for Eden but will she pass??
What else can I say about this series that I haven't said already!! Shades of Blood was amazing. It had me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happened. It was action packed but still had the sweet romance and snarky tone that I love. Eden and Noah have a realistic relationship. Its not all plane sailing. They have arguments and they annoy each other a lot but they love each other so much. It was awesome to see their relationship become more in this book.
I loved everything about this story but I would love to see a short story on Darius though. He is still very mysterious and Id love to find out more about him.