natcleary

Book Lovers Life

I'm a mother and wife but mainly a bookaholic. I read mostly Dystopian, Post Apocalyptic, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy and anything Paranormal.
From Out Of Chaos (Cor Griffin Bloodsuckers, #2) - Nathan Wrann Book 2 picks right up where book 1 finished. After the events of the last book, Cor is trying to pick up his life and move on. He has to deal with his feelings for Caitlyn and deal with the police still watching him.
Caitlyn meanwhile is trying to cope with what she is. She has to pretend to be normal and behave!
Taylor gets featured more in this which I liked. He does something though that changes all their lives and not for the better.
The first half of the book for me dragged! I was reading it and was thinking if it doesn't get better soon I'm putting it aside!! I'm glad I kept at it because the last bit of the book was so good. From a certain point in the book I became hooked again and there was a big plot twist in From Out Of Chaos that just made me say WHAT. The second half of the book is action packed with lots of twists and turns. Cant wait to see where the story goes from here.