natcleary

Book Lovers Life

I'm a mother and wife but mainly a bookaholic. I read mostly Dystopian, Post Apocalyptic, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy and anything Paranormal.

Land of No Mortals (Dark Ascension, #2)

Land of No Mortals (Dark Ascension, #2) - N.R. Wick I won the complete series from Elle Caseys blog, so thanks so much to her and the author.
In this installment of N. R. Wicks Dark Ascension series it is about 6 months after Land Of No Angels and Fox has left after Rebecca finds it hard to deal with his revelations. Rebecca is tasked with finding the fourth High Witch and also to find Fox because they need his help. What follows is an adventure full of action.
Land Of No Mortals starts with a bang!! We are thrust back into the world N R Wick created with people fighting for their lives. This book definitely has more action than the first. Errol is different after her near death in the last book, Rebecca has so much to learn and deal with and Fox is literally fighting for his life. We get to find out how The Ascension came about, there is more Demons in Land Of No Mortals and we meet Kit who is a complex character. Hope there's more of her in book 3. I loved LONM and highly recommend it. This series is getting better and better.