natcleary

Book Lovers Life

I'm a mother and wife but mainly a bookaholic. I read mostly Dystopian, Post Apocalyptic, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy and anything Paranormal.

Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain, #2)

Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain, #2) - Amanda  Carlson In the second installment of the Jessica McClain books we see Jessica along with Tyler and Danny on a mission to confront a goddess and save Rourke. While defeating a Goddess is anything but easy she also has to contend with things she never even heard of before.
Hot Blooded was amazing. It was everything the first book was and more!!! Jessica is trying to save Rourke but even before she gets there she has to fight things she has never heard of or seen. How do you defeat something when you don't know their weakness? Throw in Ray and 2 vamps and you have an action packed edge of your seat book. This book is a book that had me going from one emotion to another in a few pages! Theres betrayals, kidnapping, vows made and vows broken. There is never a dull moment.
Amanda Carlson has created some awesome characters. Jessica is kick ass but in Hot Blooded I think my favourite was Danny. He is a breath of fresh air. Loved him. I hope we see more of Danny and Rourke in coming books. Highly highly recommend.
Received from Netgalley.